Monday, September 08, 2008

YEA..its 2 oclock...due to someone(sha yee jin)

ops.sorry yee jin..i m purposely!!!
I deleted most of my old posts..hope my blog will be cheerful abit..^^
ITS memang CHEeRFUL kan???( pls say yesh!! YOUR BLOG IS!!!)

the words above its the yee jin wanna be style of writting blog..
sorry..AHEM!!!...back to myself..
ookey..this is the first post of mine in english...a bit cacat english=.=
DO TELL ME IF THERE IS GRAMMAR MISTAKE!!(each Mistake been told i will definately & SURELY PRESENT YOU A SLAP SRAIGHT ON YOUR FACE)
SO...DO tell me if there is mistake..*devil LOLing*

these day quite nervous because of the logo competition..
I MUST ATTRACT ATTrACT(according to the books titled"Secret"(Not jay chou that secret))
so that I could get that 10k!!!
ATTrACT!!!
SHA YEE JIN YOU DON FORGET TO ATTRACT ALSO!!!
LEI DOU YOU FAN GEH!!!!

GOd pls BLESS ME~


10 k 10 k 10 k 10 k 10 k 10 k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(despo for money=.=)


No comments: