Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Today...okie....before i start to write down something...
i wanna say first...I m not that ABNORMAL....
cause on the way we(jos, Kwan fei, Kah hui&me) walking to car...
i took a photo...

Its a cat...............pooing~~~~~HHAHAHA...that cat is so shy to look at my camera!!!but i don care its feeling...I JUZ WANNA TAKE SOME ANIMAL DAILY ACTIVITY photo....
sorry ya catthy~




afterwardz....
I SAW josephine's head got 3 bolded black lines=.='''
(aiyo...i juz wanna take some Discovery type of photo ma...>.< u kno how hard to get a cat shitting infront of u and shy shy there..rite?)
OKIE..so i M extremely normal~



we went ma la steamboat...for dinner....
after that i think i m pregnant..=.=

Josephine owe me 1 "yan cheng"...because i took the risk that wif my life in it TO HELP U PUT BACK THE MEE THAT YOU CANT FINISH...

No comments: