Saturday, September 13, 2008

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog

I tag:
yee jin~ other 4 pls random~




【this way to the candy man♪♥ 】
【YU HUUUU♪♥】

Starting time: 1.53pm
Name: yangcher
Sisters: one
Brothers: One
Shoe size: 11US(knn i cant get my badminton shoes!)
Height: 179.9?
Where do you live: SubangJaya,Alor star,Gurun,

Favourite drinks: chinese tea ice!
Favourite breakfast: normally i wake up at 2pm=.=
Have you ever Been on a plane: N times
Swam in the ocean: I love redang~
Fallen asleep at school: Z times(z=N+3)
Broken some one's heart: 秘密
Fell off your chair: no~
Saved e-mails: i don even read it
What is your room like: My room
What's right beside you: Rubiks cube and my mouse
What is the last thing you ate: Korean Noodle

Ever Had
Chicken pox: yes
Sore throat: yes = =
Stitches: no
Broken nose: no

Do you Believe in love at first sight: yes, but second sight break up d
Like picnics: i m not malay~
Who was/were the last person You danced with: dance?!
Last made you smile: The Love guru


Today did you
Talk to someone you like: NO~
Kissed anyone: kissed my pillow
Get sick: no
Talk to an ex: i don wan talk to her pls...
Miss someone: yeap X.X
Eat: nothing yet

Best feeling in the world: amazing
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: no = =
What's under your bed: nothing~
Who do you really hate: those wif child temper
What time is it now: 1.59pm


Random
Is there a person who is on your mind now: yesh. (is my dad)
Do you have any siblings: yes
Do you want children: want~~!!
Do you smile often: i smile untill ppl think that i got psycho
Do you like your hand-writing: better than a lot of ppl already...i m serious..
Are your toe nails painted: no~which guy painted his toe nails?TElL ME!!!i will cut ur balls off!!
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: i don wan hurt anyone..
What color shirt are you wearing now: white(nintendo WII)
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: sleeping~
When did you cry last: yesterday( inside my dream,i dreamed of my grandpa pass awayT,T)
Are you a friendly person: am i look fierce?
Do you have any pets: yesh...in heaven already
Where is the person you have feelings for right now: secret~^^
Did you hold hands with the person who means anything to you now: not really free to hold ppl hands now..
Do you sleep with the TV on: got no tv hereT.T
What are you doing right now: do u asking stupid question?
Have you ever crawled through a window: no
Can you handle the truth: most probably
Are you too forgiving: I m godlike forgiver
Are you closer to your mother or father: Both also not..because i m mature~HIAK222
Who was the last person you cried in front of: hmm...i forgotten the dream lar...don ask me!!!
How many people can you say you've really loved: X ppls. (x=Z+N-1 ^ 2)
Do you eat healthy: got money then will be healthy
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you: never=.=
Are you loud or quiet most of the time: i m a very silent person...
Are you confident: LOL,in terms of?


1 things I was doing 10 years ago
1.I was sitting under as old tree..talking cock wif frens!!!haha

1 things on my to-do list
1. BECOME A BILLIONIARE

1 snacks I enjoy
1. BAskinROBIN

1 things I would do if I were a billionaire
INVESTMENT WILL DO

5 of my bad habits
sorry i got no bad habits

5 places I've lived in:
heaven
hell
sky
ocean
SUBANG JAYA!

5 jobs I've had
more than 5.

No comments: