Wednesday, March 25, 2009

woke up at 10.
due to the call from my groupmate.
said that our lecturer don't allow us to postpone our presentations.
(F*uK ,the topic is so tough and out of syllabus!!! postpone 1 week isit a big matter?!)


So, I think we have to present it tomorrow d...
We are done actually..
juz doubting whether our answer applied the correct theories..
we wanted to make further investigation..
but ended up...
with a 'anything la' mood and 'watever lo' temper to present it..

And.. I need to settle my econs assignment today!!!!! GOSH!!!
When will be the ending for this assignment crisis....
GODDDD!!!!!




next week i m going back to "cheng beng"^^
miss my lovely grandma.....
and the next day will be the F1 qualifying..LOL!
have to take a rush for my cheng beng..

No comments: