Tuesday, March 03, 2009

A rich WEekend.
I went back Kedah Which is my hometown..
I found out.
there are a lot scenes.
which only you could found them over here.
No matter skies.
Mountains.
Rivers.
Even Sunshine.
Picture tells thousand words.




My little cousin was in there pulling..^^ Pulling
I went back primary sports day.
It recalls me a lot of past childhood.
I won last time in the pulling match also..
(the medal is useless at all XP)


This is my secondary school's pond.
well...didn't bring any sentimental value for me.
As it was just builded when 2008.
(I was graduated 2007)


SKy is blue.awesome~~~~

dark clouds

skies





my curled hair bro photographing( he just done his hair treatment)
now he is straight haired.

Penang road

penang road 2

Gurney Place.

nightfall in penang


Lim Yang Cher's Photograph~


end..

Thats all for this week..
nice photo will share frequently..
thanks for viewing^^


well...SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
The first time I feeling drunk when fever...=.=



ps: tq yee jinXP ( giv u a kiss privately..here too many ppl looking)

No comments: