Thursday, December 11, 2008

today,
I sudden thought of my daddy got 1 camera keep in somewhere around my house..
after the treasure hunt..
I FOUND THISS!!!!


My daddy told me He bought this camera in Singapore wif 300 sgd when 1970s. SLR! no D because its not DIGITAL.
FULLY MANUAL=.=
MANUAL FOCUS
MANUAL ZOOM
MANUAL turn the film.
GOSH.
made in Japan summore. I believe this brand already extincted but what daddy said that time this brand was the most popular 1..
DADd: I use this camera to capture the photograph of ur mommy and won first prize...
ME: LOL!!!!



Another photos of this old old camera!! CHIO XP
tried wif the Manual Focus,GOD...
I gonna revive this camera!!!


I just know that My mommy was a photographer alss=.=
and she was the secretary of photography club when high school!
WOOT,
now i kno why i m gifted=.=


will post up the photography of limyc's mom up soon!!!!

No comments: