Friday, December 12, 2008

Friend of the day: JANET KOK SHIN THONG @ SNap QUEEN and DUA POI


The only Human that dare to do like this in Supermarket=.=
Janet says: QUEEN OF FREEDOM!



And play the toy beside the cashier happily!!!!



Janet's smile (Janet的微笑)
Price: 1Dollar



Wear my Bally shoes~=.=

Concentrate on wearing my bally shoes=.=




Me and Janet~.~



LOL...pity her..



Finally can see ur face^.^



She is so awesome at doing all the emoticon=.=




Always: Kena bully by me and kwan fei, stun and ask why ar?, blur and ask yea ar?, the "FASTEST" when playing snap so call snap QUEEN, call me dua dua poi=.=, joke but not purposely, cute and farnie XP

Never: call my name properly( i wont 2..Muahhaha!!), be fast, win in SNAP




NEXT : Michelle Teh

1 comment:

Unknown said...

映兴离开100日将至~

让我们再次为映兴献上祝福~

映兴~

安息吧~!