Thursday, October 30, 2008

最近很崇拜George sorros~
钱多到可以把国家经济弄垮~
屌哦~

FInally finished research.
I swear I WILL NEVER DO RESEARCH ON ALIEN ANYMORe.
I feel like hunting them now.
(got presentation after research=.=mlm)

But at least i pledged my life my face my sleeping time to complete that MOTHERALIENCOCKSHITRESEARCH.(influenced a lot by Yeejin=.=)
yee jin wanna collect copyright fees?

settled 1 research from my task list was nothing.
still got a lot behind infront left right up down.
moral also got presentation mlm(>'<)mlm
accounting another presentation.
statistics~ Final exam reaching soon~
WTF~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the feeling of suicide is more comfort compare to this.
but.
kinda think of 1 year of foundation reaching its finish line.
a period of 1 year we have been hang out together.
travel together.eat together.watch movie together.laugh together.Perli Mr kumar together.

finally we need to be separate already.
this year.
2008.
I learned a lot.
I met a lot of frens.

OMG
i stop here first.
NAP FIRST.
tomorrow got BST test.


TO BE CONT...

No comments: