Thursday, December 10, 2009

Holidays.
Should replace with another word.
PROCRASTINATION.

When we got time for procrastinating,
We'll think of those busy days.
VISE VERSE.

Seriously, Kinda think a lot these few days.
I m already 19. next year will be 20.
If my life will last for 80 years.
1/4 of my life stream. FLOWN.

What I have done? for this 20 years?
My road, my way, my network, my trustworthy.
the most important.
My dream.

Here, I would like to write down some future plans.
Before that, I would like to record down my current conditions.
My current conditions:
Finished my year 1 in Bach of business Maj in Accounting
Founded my own company on 16-9.
Having Korean Level 2.
Single.
Got no children.
Income range : X000~X000(FUXK, gov gonna chase me for income tax soon)
CAR: nope ofcoz.. poor like hell..


My target before 2015:
FINISHED MY DEGREE.
CPA holder.
Company could change to Sdn Bhd
double with my future 자기.
children: don wan la... no money..
Income range: X0000-X0000 ( WALAO... HAVE TO PAY MORE Income TAX)
CAR: Mercedes C class
Hope to own some property also.
EARN A LOT A LOT MONEY... for my parents!!


Okay, Wrote.
Above.
I will really fight for it..
It is quiet possible.
and the possible only come when there are efforts and spirit!

These are my target to be completed before 2015.


PS: for myself, ROAd and life wont be perfect as u think, obstacles and depression may hit yourself strongly and kill dreams. REMEMBER ALWAYS, Life is all about fall and get up.


ITS LIFE.

2 comments:

Proofessor said...

Hi Godish, my name is Richard Cooper and i am the director of a small proof reading company. I am looking to recruit a Malaysian blogger who can speak and write Mandarin so that we may advertise to Chinese customers. If you are at all interested or know of anyone who would like to make some money doing this then please contact me at service@proofessor.co.uk so that we may discuss it further.

Godish

Proofessor said...

Nice blog, good luck with your dreams. Im sure you can start a company up.