Thursday, July 02, 2009

19 years....

Our body flowing the same blood.
why are u juz so different from me?
I guess is genetic....I never doubt about this...

without hesitating...
seriously...
you are too poor to be a bro..

u cant even put down ur own egoness eventhou u are facing ur own brother.
didnt you felt tired of wearing the heavy ego plate on ur body?

I m frustrated.
I admit this.

cause not everyone will have my endures.
How many I swallowed.
You will never know.

Because u are always so high there..

I m just like the bangla which crouch under the rain waiting for teksi or bus hope someone would give me a ride...
Never said anything..whining ? only happen in my own conversation wif wall.
mayb this is the advantage to be the eldest son in the family.



so...nvm...
I m juz a bad luck brother...

I will swallow it...as usual...


just hope that the new life after death...
I can be the eldest son.. and treat my younger brother nicely...
I blame for these... not because I act like Mr Hong to his sister(previously)
But... I m ppl's brother also...(I got a younger sister)
so... I kno that...I kno very clearly... Being a brother shouldnt behave like this...
And I wont behave like this....ppl who knows me clear about it...




PS: everyone of you don think that these are complains..

WTF? cannot complaint? WHO CARE.
THIS IS MY BLOG

내가 좋은 형 싶어요...... 멋진 누나도 싶어요!!!!

1 comment:

mingsuan said...

Life is short,live your life