Wednesday, June 17, 2009

THE SEASON OF LATE UPDATE among blogger.


Did u realized that these day ur frens didnt even update their blog even thou they are in holiday?

the answer posted up there...
yesh. Here the season came..
*juz try to figure some reason to excuse myself for late update*
but seriously...a lot of my frens..
delayed...I think they almost forgot that they owning a blog. for eg. yee jin, jennifer.
LOL..UPDATE PLS.*chopping grasses that grew ridiculously in my blog*

Okie. lets talk some craps.
Firstly, my sem 2 started.
=.=omg....I got nothing to say weh!!!!
helpless and craving for topics since my past days were peace and warm.

oh yea!!!
happy daddy day!!
LOL.. *bulb lights!*
for my daddy.
omg, I got nothing to say....
because....
you are superb always.
and...finally.

awesome dad.
wht I can say.

LUVVVVV A LOT



omg=.= finished.
tq.

*I will be back soon when I got some topics~*





No comments: