Thursday, May 28, 2009


Went langkawi. with some old frens....
KEDAH IS DAMM HOT(warm)



some photographs of langkawi famous tourism places.
Be a KEDAH REsident for almost 19 years.
this is my first time head to the most famous island in Kedah.
hmm..
What comment should I giv..actually..its quite a ulu place.
because of this..I felt comfortable with the ulu air there.
staying at KL for quite number of years, fresh air more preferable for me.
so...Langkawi remains the ulu spirit and I enjoyed.

The hard part for me was..
OH GOD...I don like ferry...
swinging non stop made me fall seasick..
and I was damm strong...
I broke my own record which I sat over 6.5 hours of ferry.
first time in my life
and it was horrible..............X.X

beers and choco=.=
cheaper than coke...
first time We treat heineken as drinking water..LOL...

No comments: