Wednesday, February 18, 2009

who can actually write their blog at the time of 6 in the morning?
Maybe those aunties that going to sell vegetables, fruits and kuih-muih in the pasar pagi..LOL.

I tried to adjust my bio-clock back to norma but it seem not really easy for me..
I didnt sleep since 12am and tried to sleep at 9pm...but..
FORK.
I woke up at 1.30 am=,=

get through my night with LAW studies(LOL..my mom will be damm happy)
study LAW isnt easy.
nibble the EXTRAS(well known chewing gum)
air-cond blow vanities.
annoying federal constitution..
lawyer,solicitor,counsel.
house of lords, federal court, court of appeal,high courts...bla bla and bla..
JURISDICTION...
memorize and memorize..


My night comprising with Management, law and chewing gums....
some maggie cup and timtam also.

realized I didn't even start my 1800 words law assignment yet..





wtfuck.
luckily i m not law student=.=

ps:I have Learned 40++ vocabs in 1 night..*saluting those taking law*

No comments: